Saturday, April 23

Racy Winds...


So, it’s a balmy 58 degrees with gale force winds (20 mph) not really ideal running conditions (could be worse though) so I feel bad for This Lovely lady who is running her first 10k today! Everybody (that means you) go check her blog out and congratulate her!
 

I on the other hand had a few dranks last night and…well lets just say I ain’t feeling so hot this morning, which is why I started off my morning drinking this...DELISH!

( = AMAZING )
 I’m trying to get motivated to hit the gym or take a run around this gloomy city. Ended up going to th gym with the hubs and worked it out feeling a lot better now!

My legs are still a little sore from the squatertunities challenge on this ladies blog you can see Here we ended up going a little over board and doing 100 squats at work…And also the 26 pushups, ok so mine were the “girl” pushups but whatev. Soon im going to be knocking them out like a soldier you just wait and see.



Hopefully today I will be spending some time with the hubster, and if the sun FINALLY comes out and it heats up (seriously its almost MAY) we might go for a motorcycle ride…I LOVE MOTORCYCLES!

And then we are taking a trip to get my newest ink addition fixed…My skin rejected the ink so I need to go back and get it colored again. Alrighty I’m off to enjoy what’s left of my day! Promises this will get more interesting…just trying to get in the groove of it!

-Carri-

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitamin water is AMAZING if you've had one too many the night before!
    Looking forward to reading all your future posts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I am really excited to be a part of the blogger community and am glad people are actually reading this!

    ReplyDelete